MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Tuesday 2 June 2015

PICTURE ME ROLLIN

PICTURE ME ROLLIN

Yesss it is another Pac Look :D ! A Tupac Piece instantly makes an outfit look so dope and the fan in me is never going to stop representing( the more Makaveli the better). Mixing music and fashion has always been a part of my look and styling my Tee with my New Fave Bomber Jacket was a match made in Heaven.


THE LOOK













Let's just take a moment to appreciate the jacket! I bought it from Rokit Vintage in London when I was visiting one of my best friends Joy and I'm so glad I bought it in the end. I don't even know why I was debating about buying it because it's so cool and unique, I love the flaming shade,denim effect and 80's shoulder pad detail. I've never wore orange in my life but I think it's a nice change and could be a hot hue to rock now in summer so I've linked to some amazing jackets later in the blog!

I'm always wearing crazy jewellery and I'm obsessed with Indian Earrings. I bought mine from a local fashion market and I'm eager to add to my collection.Check out ETSY as they have a cool selection of statement Asian earrings.

Also check out EBAY for a Similar Pac Tee.

My ripped jeans are a work perk from AXPARIS 

along with my beaut knee high boots.



THE JACKETS




Go bold or go home ! I love this neon bomber and thinks it a cool sporty summery jacket.

FRANCES BIKER

Orange is the new black ;) ditch the typical black biker for this Frances vibrant look.

  
Like my jacket I think this denim jacket is so dope and unusual and can make any outfit dope.

This piece is so cute and even though it's not similar to my jacket I think it's a great look for this summer and the Boho Aztec Print and cotton fabric make it perfect for festivals and the sunshine.


I'm obsessed with this Jacket! and actually have a similar Emmegi coat in black.  This piece is amazing and needs a good home ;) so I hope one of you lovely readers gets it!



After finding the previous jacket , I researched Emmegi and found this!
It's another must have Emmegi look with cool detail and style.

I hope you've had a good read and will be flexin orange this season lol. I would love to know what you think of this look so please feel free to comment below and keep your eyes peeled for my next posts cause I get a bit girly ;).

Stay blessed and Thanks for stopping by
FashionByAFro
XXXXX
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig